Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dumps provider track1 track2 the best seller 90% approval rate

Dumps provider track1 track2 the best seller 90% approval rate  

Thread started: Yesterday, 5:29 AM EDT Watch
Good day! DUMPS/ Avalable!!!!!!!!!!
Kind time of day of gentlemen. We wish to offer you service on sale Dumps

First of all - Lets respect each other - its the guarantee of success!
Im not help center so no dumps for free, even for test - if u wanna test smthng - just make min order its not so serious $money$
No stuff upfront, u can get ur order only after i get full payment from u.Lot of dumps from all the world for ur pleasure!!

==> READ CAREFULLY the rules - New updated Rules will be soon!!
BEWARE PLEASE: Some Rippers Trying To Rip People Using my name!!


{I am providing dumps service. I can offer you {Track1&Track2}
FRESH EU BASE ON SALE, 95% APPROVALL RATE, BEST BINS!!!
{I do not sell bad Stuff, Stuff from my list you will never find somewhere else. If i am not busy and you made corrcet payment
you will have Stuff in 10-15 minutes after the payment

Tired of Geting Ripped?$$
Tired of big prices ?
Tired of dead dumps?
Tired of ****** service i mean when u wait your stuff for hours, days and got no answer from vendor?

My Rules/Conditions as change!!!Ask more in icq........ I glad to see you in my monitor.
No Long Talk, Just a Valid dumps, very Affordable And High Quality Dumps.
(APPROVED Dumps Only)

Contact:
[#] ICQ: 602864208

==>United States
----------
==>Canada
-------
==>Europe / Asia / Middle-East / Australia Latin American and more......

Dumps MIN==
==My Payment and Guarantees>
Accept a payments by=
= WU/MG (minimum 500$
=(LR)(minimum order - 100$)

No comments:

Post a Comment